Thursday, February 04, 2010

A free Super Mario game for Nokia phones

My mobile phone is a Nokia 5730 XpressMusic, which is a really good phone with it's amazing multimedia and web capabilities, it's slide-out full QWERTY keyboard and 3.2 megapixel camera. I especially like that it can run Flash content on web pages and in saved files. I use it with a 16GB memory card in it, and stored on that I have around 2000 music MP3s, 42 video MP4s and over 500 photos, which still leaves me with 3GB of free memory.

I also like collecting and playing games on my phone, and because I am a big fan of Super Mario I was really pleased when my husband recently found an excellent free Super Mario Java game called "Super Mario Planet" which works on his Nokia N97 and 2700 Classic, and also on my 5730. It's really fun to play, with authentic Mario characters, graphics and sounds, plus automatic game saving and two difficulty settings with 12 unlockable levels in each. Here are some screenshots of the game:

Screenshots from the "Super Mario Planet" free Java game download for Nokia phones


See my husband's post in the MarioSonicGames.com blog about the "Super Mario Planet" free Java game for Nokia phones to get the download plus instructions on how to install it on your Nokia phone. You will also find two other great free Nokia games to download there.

You may also like to visit the MarioSonicGames.com site where there are over 150 brilliant free Super Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog Flash online games to play.

No comments: