Saturday, May 15, 2010

Our Blogging 4th Anniversary

This coming Monday will mark the 4th anniversary of mine and my husband Peter's blogging, in this blog and Peter's England, Thailand and Other Things, MarioSonicGames.com and WordPress blogs.

Admittedly Peter has done most of the blogging (he started his first blog in 2006, and I only started last year), but I have contributed 10% of our current combined total of over 350 posts.

Here is a list of my personal favourite posts in Peter's blogs (newest ones first) - for my favourites from my own blog, see the "Recommended Posts" section in the sidebar on the right:

The England, Thailand and Other Things blog:

The MarioSonicGames.com blog:

I hope there's something in there of interest to you!

(See also here, here and here)

No comments: