Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Movies and games to look out for in 2010

My husband has recently written some articles in his blogs about New Hollywood movies of 2010 and New Mario and Sonic games of 2010, which you may find interesting to read.

For myself, I agree with him about the movies, as I am also looking forward to seeing many of the ones he mentions, especially Iron Man 2, Shrek 4Ever After, Prince of Persia, Toy Story 3, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and Tron: Legacy.

I would also like to buy a Nintendo Wii this year with the new Super Mario Galaxy 2 game once it has been released. However, it is very expensive to buy the Wii here in Thailand (it costs about the same as in England when I recently checked internet prices!), so that may not be possible.

Never mind, there are always lots of nice free Mario and Sonic online games that I like to play, and here are some of my favourites from the MarioSonicGames.com website:

  Super Smash Bros. Flash

  New Super Mario Flash

  Super Mario Sunshine 64

  Super Mario Kart Xtreme

  Ultimate Flash Sonic

  Sonic Rivals Dash

  Shadow the Hedgehog

No comments: